Through a team-based approach to care, the Chronic Disease Management Program provides a variety of services for clients living with chronic health conditions such as diabetes, high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, and arthritis. Our goal is to assist you in staying healthy and active through support from our clinic as well as connecting you to community based services and programs to further support individuals and families.
Is the Chronic Disease Management Program right for you?
- Do you have a chronic disease such as diabetes, high blood pressure, or heart problems?
- Have you ever had a stroke?
- Do you have COPD?
- Have you had a recent fall or are you afraid to fall?
- Do you have muscle weakness or poor balance?
- Have you visited the hospital recently for help with your chronic disease?